Monday, November 15, 2010

Watermelon Wishes

When I found out I was pregnant with my son, I went on an etsy hunt for a diaper bag that would be big enough to handle both my kids. I had two children in diapers there for a while! I found this great etsy boutique and quickly put in a Christmas request to my mother-in-law. She purchased a  Watermelon Wishes bag for me and i have used it every day for about 20 months now. I get compliments on my diaper bag all the time. It is made beautifully and has so many smart pockets. Watermelon Wishes can do custom orders, and you can even send her specific fabrics you would like her to use for your bag. Although, I'm not sure why you would need that service...her fabrics make my heart happy. See for yourself......

                         



                                 Such cute changing pads!

                                I love my Watermelon Wishes coupon organizer!

go here and behold the loveliness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment