Friday, December 10, 2010

That was Fun!

I just did some serious shopping for my kids and it was so.much.fun! I feel a little guilty, like I did something wrong, but it also feels so good to spoil my babies.
I went to baby gap, and the entire store is buy one get another for 60% off.  So go, shop, and love.

Remember this dress? Well, it is even better in person, and I purchased it for my dress loving girl. oh, yes i did. She is going to LOVE it. I even bought it a little big so it has ultimate princess length and twirl potential.  


Guess what is even better? I bought these shoes to go with it! They match perfectly. Grace Parker will refer to these as glass slippers, i GUARANTEE you!




She will be ripping off her P.J.'s on Christmas morning extra fast to put this little ensemble on. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH. grace is going to FREAK. it might be her equivalent of the drums!!

    ReplyDelete