Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Random Lovliness

Here are some random picks from my ever growing etsy favorites:

Love this hat from Eco Street!


This little pillow is darling, and I think it would make such a cute gift! Only $20.00 :)

ok.....this makes me want to plan a circus carnival birthday party and take a picture of my little man wearing this on the invitation. SO cute!! You can find the pattern at Inner Hooker

I have accepted that I am not crafty. It is ok with me because I can cheat with adorable buckets like this from etsy. Lotus Blossoms Designs sell these cutie pails for $7.50. Pretty and ready to be filled!

and I know a little girl who would l.o.v.e. this pretty damask dress from Lil Miss Muffin

Coming soon....more Christmas clothes and the cutest baby shoes. ever. for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment