Friday, May 13, 2011

Yes, it was Magical!

We got back from Disney World last week, and it was amazing!! My parents took my little family of four for an entire week! Grace ate in Cinderella's Castle on her 4th birthday, it just does not get any sweeter!!!

I have hundreds of pics, so I will try to narrow it down :)

 Dean didn't give Grammy too much trouble on the flight :)
            this was a big moment in Dean's life

                        Grace and her daddy
        


             it is a shame he wasn't having any fun ;)

                                   this. melts.me

                       the birthday girl

This is Grace's excited face. At the castle she was so excited to meet the princesses she literally didn't touch her food till she hugged each one of them. This was easily the best day of her life. For real.


                       I just cannot get over Dean's face in this picture!

                                      Dancing in Italy at Epcot

                       Big moment for miss grace parker!

I almost didn't even get Dean an autograph book, and I am sooo glad I did. He loved meeting characters and was serious about those signatures!

and here is the princess sound asleep with a minnie mouse balloon.
She told me that all her birthday dreams came true. It was a dream come true for me to see my kids at Disney.
It was an amazing gift for me and jeremy, as well as our little ones.
Yep, my parents are pretty much spectacular.

Oh, and Grace is already asking when we are going back. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! I am so glad y'all got to go and that all of Grace's dreams came true. Thanks for sharing, friend!

    ReplyDelete