Monday, May 23, 2011

Party #2

The day after we got home from Disney World we celebrated Grace's 4th birthday with all her best buddies at Jump On In. It was fun and easy, I just used what I had from her family party and she had a great time!


               I just love this pic of my sisters and my brother-in-law. I do believe my sister Shannon jumped, climbed the rock wall, played air hockey, and played in the little batting cage. Grant and Jeremy played foosball with all the kids. Fun was had by all :)

                     my little girl LOVES her cousins!!!

I ordered the rainbow cupcake toppers from my favorite etsy party store, Ciao Bambino. I have used them several times and everything is always fabulous.

Grace helped me make the rainbow paper chain for the tables and my lollipop centerpieces looked cute. I had decided on the rainbow theme after we reserved the jump place, and It worked perfectly. The walls, the chairs...everything matched perfectly :)



Grace and Ms. Scarlett Fiona



This was her invitation. I purchased it from Mommies Ink and I think it turned out so cute!


Between her 2 parties and Hello, disney world, I think this birthday will be hard to beat. I need to now bring her back down to earth. I girl can get used to this, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment