Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dean's Room

A couple months ago we moved Dean into his big boy bed. I was so happy to find bedding at Target that matched his nursery colors and style so well.


I love these frames my mom made for Dean. She just used scrapbook paper and inexpensive frames from Hobby Lobby. 

The wall decals above his bed are from Shanickers.  These were above his crib as well. We really changed nothing from the nursery accept the bed.

                 The quilt, striped sheets, and rug are from Target.
 
The next change in this room will be replacing the changing table with a dresser. The cute boy signs above the changing table are from Land of Nod. Such a bummer they were discontinued because they are so boyish, cute, and inexpensive.

The two wall pieces here are also from Land of Nod. I love this reading spot with my Dean.
That is it. Sweet and simple!

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment