Thursday, November 11, 2010

She She Made

My friends, family, and especially my husband, know that I have a special place in my heart and budget for She She Made. Ashley does such a beautiful job and she is always coming up with something new and wonderful. I am loving her new Christmas line!

                                             I heart the polka-dot tights with this sweet dress

                                                             She had me at zebra print

       Jenny, if you have a gender appropriate baby, i promise to buy you this. I know it is a little last minute, but  maybe  next Christmas? You should think about it...

                                                    One little man shirt for Dean, please!

can custom make just about anything for you and if you become a facebook fan you can keep up with their fun sale blocks and specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment