Monday, November 22, 2010

Tooth Fairy

My children are not at the loose tooth stage yet. Honestly, I do not think I am going to be able to handle pulling teeth. That job will be all for daddy, and if daddy is out of town I suspect we will be taking a trip to Grammy and Pop's house for some tooth pulling assistance.

While I will not be capable of pulling a tooth, I will be capable of purchasing a super cute tooth fairy pillow.  I love these sweet pillows from Lil Toothless Monkey! They are all around $14 and so super cute.







I also like the idea of having a dish on your child's bedside table. This makes for a less sleep disturbing tooth fairy. Sunshine Ceramics have some really sweet ones!


So....I guess I should actually schedule my kids' first dentist appointments before I worry about the tooth fairy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment