Thursday, February 10, 2011

Belle Etoile Designs

This darling etsy shop is owned by one of my favorite people. Heather is an amazing mommy and she is beautiful inside and out! Her shop, Belle Etoile Designs, has simple, classic designs and I think they are all just yummy!
                                  Sushi Please Toddler T
                               Fortune Cookie Please baby onesie
                             This Sushi Please Minky blanket is so fun!
                       For your green friends!
  This Lobster Set reminds me of my South Carolina days. It also reminds me of Phoebe Buffay (lobsters mate for life....anyone else remember this?)
             The Candy Dots and Happy All Around bundle of three is precious
                           Teeny Tiny Zoo set!
             Dean has this soft Groovy Guitars blanket. It is one that I will not be parting with....ever.
           While you are there grab a Mermaid Bracelet for yourself :)

And because I love him so, I leave you with a picture of my one month old baby Dean wrapped in his Belle Etoile blanket.
Now, go buy that baby gift you have been meaning to get!

1 comment:

  1. baby dean!! i remember that blanket & how cute it was!! cute stuff :)

    ReplyDelete