Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You Won't Regret This Purchase!

If you are like me, and you are coming up with a birthday gift for your kiddos friends every week or so, buy these tags! You know you always forget the card and you either have to make another stop, or you have to do the awkward announcement "the winnie the pooh gift bag is from us!!!".
These tags are so cute and I am so thankful I have a stash of them on hand. They come in sets of 15 and you just attach them and go. Totally cute, right?
          I plan on getting some of these for Dean's many engagements :)
                            From the princess!
    These are also cute for Christmas tags, or attaching one with your last name to the box of homemade baked goods you have been meaning to bring your neighbor :)
They are $11.50 for the set of 15, and you can find them from the fabulous alacrity designs!
I will be out of town for a few days. I am heading to the mountains where the views are lovely, and the internet connection is sparse. Have a happy Wednesday, I will be back to the blog in a few days!

1 comment: